5 Health Benefit on Garden Egg
It is a good source of vitamin B6, folate, magnesium and niacin. Eggplant also contains phytonutrients such as nasunin and chlorogenic acid. Garden Eggs are one of the healthiest food you can eat.
Being a member of the vegetable family, it contains nutrients that include better carotene, vitamins B6 E and foliate, calcium, iron, magnesium fiber and many essential vitamins and minerals. They come in two shades, the cream and green colour.
- Aids weight loss: Nutritionists recommend it as a perfect food option for those interested in losing weight because of its high fiber content. It fills up the tummy quickly, and this subsequently reduces consumption of other high calories options. When it comes to weight loss, the green garden eggs works better.
- Lowers Cholesterol: The fiber content in the eggplant also helps to lower cholesterol levels in the human body, protecting the heart in the process.
- Lowers blood sugar: It is a great dietary option for diabetic patients because of its ability to reduce glucose absorption in the body and lower blood sugar levels. It also possesses low soluble carbohydrates, which assist in this regard. Garden egg aids digestion: It improves digestive system, beneficial for constipation and ruling out bloating totally.
- Improves vision: The cream-colour flesh has a pleasantly bitter taste (due to the presence of small amounts of nicotinoid alkaloids) and spongy consistency for protection from poor vision due to glaucoma.
- Great during pregnancy: We don’t have enough space to explain how useful it is for pregnant women. It is packed with vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients which make it an essential part of the daily ration of every pregnant woman. Given the fact that the baby is taking much of the useful nutrients for himself, women often suffer from the lack of individual components in their body. So, eating this plant can be an excellent solution to such situations.